Automotive Repairs You Can Trust — We'll Get the Job Done Right
For generations, our family-owned & operated business has been serving you in Tuscola. Visit us for home decor — including cabinetry, flooring, lawn and garden, home appliances and of course, automotive repairs.
From standard engine maintenance to custom exhaust, Tuscola Home Center for automotive repair is your local automotive repair expert. You can trust our professionals to keep your car on the road, safe and sound.
Full Maintenance is Available!
Your car is reliable and will last a longtime when you perform regular maintenance check-ups. Visit Tuscola Home Center for full maintenance car services.
Vital Auto Repairs
- Tires & Suspension
- AC & Heater Repair
- Engine & Transmission Work
- Factory-Trained and Friendly Staff
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
Foreign & Domestic Vehicles — Auto Repair
If your check engine light has come on, you need to perform routine maintenance, or are looking to enhance your vehicle's performance, Tuscola Home Center brings the highest level of auto repair and service in Tuscola, IL and our surrounding areas. Our professional team works on all makes and models of vehicles, including sedans, trucks, SUVs, and high-performance vehicles and diesels.
We Handle Any Service, including the Following Usual Issues:
- Automotive Computer Diagnostics: With vehicle computers progressively enhancing, identifying and fixing issues has also become more composite. At Tuscola Home Center, we use the latest automotive computer diagnostic technologies to correctly diagnose and repair your vehicle. We also have the capacity to run diagnostics on alternative fuel, electric, and hybrid vehicles.
- Engine Repair: We repair different types of vehicle engines, including intake manifold replacement, header replacements, valve and cylinder work, and much more.
- Suspension and Steering: We can replace your sedan or truck's springs, shocks, struts, differentials, steering boxes, tie rods, rack and pinions, bushings, and more.
- Tune-up Service: With routine maintenance and tune-ups, you can have better fuel efficiency, increase the performance of your vehicle and augment your vehicle's life.
- Break System Repairs: We will replace vehicle brake pads and drums, flush brake lines and systems, machine or replace rotors, replace brake master cylinders, and more.
- Electrical Systems: Current vehicles use a complex electrical system to function properly and keep you comfortable and safe-always. We perform electrical systems repair for shorts, blown fuses, split wires, and failed electrical components. We will pinpoint electrical system issues or computer malfunctions to ensure you’re safe and comfortable while driving your vehicle.
- Starting and Charging: We will troubleshoot your car's starting and charging system, including batteries (all types, including hybrids), alternators, distributors and distributor caps, ignition modules, starters, wiring, and more.
- Fuel Injection Service and Repair: We will clean or repair your vehicle's fuel injection system, replace faulty fuel injectors, and adjust your fuel system for a better performance.
- Transmission and Drive-train Repair: Is your transmission slipping or not engaging correctly? We know transmission problems can be expensive, we will work with you to find the lowest cost solution to fix your problematic transmission. We can flush your vehicle's transmission, rebuild your old transmission-or replace it, stop transmission fluid leaks, repair broken drive-train linkage, and perform any other transmission repairs needed.